Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Cece:


Cece
Big&Little sl fashion 
(Untitled)
Oct 25th 2016, 20:12, by cececutefayse

pillow_002345

My Uncle B is babysitting today and feeding us with all the sugary things ready for when mama gets home! Thats why he is so awesome. He lets me climb on his back, but i think thats cos he knows if he says no i will just do it anyway hahaha.

I want to show you these Batty toast pillows,they are from Buglets@Trunk or Treat. There are 14 commons and 1 rare to collect. (see gacha ad below for a closer look) Each one is loaded with 8 animations and sits one person and is also resizeable so great for adults too (as you can see my uncle is posing on one) my sit on his back pose was just something i came up with myself just for fun! 

What i am wearing-

 

_buglets_-batty-toast-pillow-gacha-ad

 


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates