Saturday, August 6, 2016

LilAngelicDeviants: Defying Gravity.


LilAngelicDeviants
Defying Gravity.
Aug 6th 2016, 10:38

Something has changed within me 
Something is not the same.
I'm Through with playing by the rules 
of someone else's Game .
Too late for second guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
it's time to trust my instinct 
close my eye's and leap.
It's time to try defying gravity
I think i'll try defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye 
I'm defying gravity
And you won't bring me down.

Today i'm featuring Brand New item 
from Monster Called 
Gravity La Loon Ride {Rare }
Ride , it's Adorable rainbow colored 
Personal Hot air Balloon . 
This Balloon is super adorable 
With Smaller Ballons And 
Streamers & Cute Little Patches .
You Can Find this Gacha at Atp Now .

















What I'm Wearing . 

Hair - { D.P Yum Yum, 72xv Blondes }D.P YumYum
Skin - {Tsg , Rei X Tone }The Sugar Garden
Eyes - { Song! , Sublime Sky }Song!
Dress- {Tiptoes, Corina Bebe Bundle Not Available }
Crown- { Zenith , Tulips in bloom Corolla } Zenith
Balloon - {Monster, Gravity La Loon, Ride @ ATP }Monster
















Feed

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates