Sunday, August 7, 2016

LilAngelicDeviants: Bustin Makes Me Feel Good!


LilAngelicDeviants
Bustin Makes Me Feel Good!
Aug 7th 2016, 16:27

Oh My Goodness, Last night 
i went to this place it was  
a shopping store with shiny new shoes in it. 
but when i got there some really tall 
and pale old womman came up behind me 
Wearing old fashion maids clothing. 
I Think this lady needs a Makeover 
no wonder she came to shop !
and she smelled of rotting flesh. 
suddenly she 
grabbed me by my shoulders 
and shoved me into this hole 
just below the shops entrance 
when i finally was able to climb out 
i was no longer at the shiny shoe store. 
but instead at some dark and creepy house, 
i'm guessing it was the old woman's house 
because i could smell her stench everywhere. 
Think she needs a new Maid too
by the look and smells of this house ewww
had to stop and throw up a little .
A moment later there was the pale old Lady
standing in front of me again 
She grabbed my arm dragged me into her house
and into a kitchen where i was so shocked
by what i saw i could barley get a scream out.
there was blood everywhere , and half a body
hanging out of the oven ..had this creeper
really tried to cook someone ?? i looked to the table
and saw a bloody arm laying on top . thinking 
OMG HE'S GOING TO CHOP ME INTO BITS
AND TURN ME INTO HIS DINNER!.
And then you would not believe what happened next. 
the pale old woman suddenly turned into this 
fat chef Man with a bloody apron and holding a butcher knife
but thats not all her face had changed . 
She no longer had a human face but that of Half Man half pig
with a bloody snout and large teeth . 
with this i screamed and bolted for the door in the kitchen
that i noticed led outside to a creepy cemetary in the back .
i paused for a moment to look for exit and realized 
WAIT!!! pig butcher man and pale old Woman were translucent 
i could see through them , therefore they must be ghost's . 
Then I Remembered My Friend's From Lily Pop 
Had Sent me this super amazing equipment 
to get rid of ghosts . And i Thought I Got this . 
"I AINT AFRAID OF NO GHOST"
So I Went through my bag and chose a green 
Boo patrol ghost pack , there is also Blue purple and red. 
And attached the hose wich allowed me to grab 
the pig man in mouselook and move him anywhere
and i happily moved him into a locked cage
in the basement where he could not get out
i Hoped!! .. Suddenly there was a swarm of tiny 
colorful ghost chasing after me . 
but its okay i got them too and sucked them up 
into my pack . I'm Thinking I'm Pretty Good at this 
Maybe ill become a paranormal investigator 
Cause after defeating those ghost's 
Bustin Definatley Makes me feel good. 

You can get your own ghost packs
and colorful ghosts from lily pop 
new to august round of atp . 
there are 6 commons and 4 rares in this gacha
only 50L per play .
Hurry up and Join me in the darkside
we have cookies!! 














































What I'm Wearing. 

Hair - { Lamb , Loomer Light blondes }Lamb
Skin - {Tsg, Rei X Tone }The sugar garden
Eyes - { Song! , Sublime sky ft pk }Song!
Shirt - { Made myself not available }
Jeans - { S.F Designs , Gia Outfit pants only }Snowflake designs
Ghost pk -{ Lilypop , ghost gacha @ atp now }Lilypop







Feed

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates