Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Kymber's life in Pixels: One of Those Days


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
One of Those Days
Aug 9th 2016, 23:36

Today has been one of those days...one that no matter how hard you try to stay out of trouble it just doesn't happen!  I was playing outside when I accidentally ran my Barbie jeep into and old truck needless to say it put a flat tire in the truck!  So ran away scared only to find a balloon on the bridge so I tried to get in the balloon so that no one would yell at me for the flat tire when alla the sudden it was going up up and away!  I held on for dear life!  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Elfie

Romper:  Spoiled One at Ninety Nine  Snow Romper 

Shoes:  Paper Damsels  Velise Sandals White Gem

Balloon:  Junk Food at Bon Voyage Oops Balloon Purple 

The good news is I didn't die!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates