Thursday, July 28, 2016

LilAngelicDeviants: Don't Look Away .


LilAngelicDeviants
Don't Look Away .
Jul 29th 2016, 04:09

Usually I Write Fun Happy Posts 
However Today Is Not That Day. 
Today I'm Going to Touch on Something
That Needs to Be discussed,
And That's Bullying .
I Was The Girl Noone Liked
I Was The Tough one that 
took the harsh words and blows 
that came my way . Wich Made the beatings worse
But they didnt know my story . 
I Was the girl cast aside 
when i walked down one hall 
everyone else went the other way 
or threw rocks at me or whatever they could find.
to break me down . 
I Was the girl that was stabbed repeatedly 
with pencils , forks, knifes anything they could 
Do to make sure even though i was down
i stayed broken down 
and id walk home to wherever that was at the time
with blood dripping down my face 
but no real home to go to for comfort i needed. 
then along comes the internet and u have cyber bullying 
and its not just kids it's grown adults doing this 
but you have no care for the pain you are causing .
the names of all our bullys are forever engraved
in our scars and hearts and minds . 
we need to stop hurting each other 
that person your bullying would love to be your friend
if you take the time to know them . 
don't juge a book by the cover because the pages inside
have yet to be written ..
love each other build each other up and 
always stop to give a hand or be a listener 
for someone that just needs a friend 
if you just give it a chance
together we can change the world . 

Today I'm Featuring an Outfit from Geek Chic 
Called Talk Nerdy To Me . 
There are 9 Commons & 1 Rare 
These Can be found at August Round of ATP 
Begining August 1st . 



























What I'm Wearing . 

Hair - { Lamb - Loomer Light Blondes }Lamb
Skin - { Tsg. Rei Skin & Mouth } Tsg
Glasses - { Cargo, Beatdown Hipster Glasses }Cargo
Outfit- { Geek Chic, Talk Nerdy to me @ ATP August }Geek Chic
Shoes - { Lazo, Sneaker fatpack w/ hud  } Lazo
Wrap Shirt - { Sassy Bewtique , Plaid Wrap Shirt }Sassy Bewtique
Neck Tie - { Sweet Intoxication - Red spiked bowtie } :SI::
Ouchies- { Bad seed , Ouchies } bad Seed



Feed

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates