Monday, June 20, 2016

LilAngelicDeviants: Shark Food .


LilAngelicDeviants
Shark Food .
Jun 21st 2016, 00:56

Omg Omg Omg ....So i Went to the beach
to have some fun in the water
and You Know What?
This Shark Came Up On Me
Out Of Nowhere An tried To
Make Me it's Snack.
I Screamed And Splashed Until
I Got Away But it Was a Close one
Least I Had my Floaties On So
I Didn't Drown Too.
This Is Cute Swim wear Outfit
New To Brick Lane Gacha
Called Shark Bait
It's Available in so Many Color Options
Pink. Green. Purple. Red . Rainbow . Blue
And Rare is All Colors
Go Get Your's But Stay Away From The Sharks.



















What I'm Wearing . 

Hair - { Magika , Itch Hud 01 }Magika
Skin - { More More , Lily Tone 2 }
Eye's- { Ugly Duckling , Dreamer Foggy Blue }Ugly Duckling
Ears - { Mandala, Steking Pixie season 5 }Mandala
Outfit- {Little Scribblers , SharkBait Pink @ Brick lane}little Scribblers


















Feed

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates