Thursday, June 16, 2016

Kymber's life in Pixels: Boho Dreams at Color Me Cute


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
Boho Dreams at Color Me Cute
Jun 16th 2016, 20:50

By now you are probably tired of hearing me tell you how awesome this round of Color Me Cute is but I am serious and want you to know I totally mean it!  Baby Burp has an adorable Boho gacha set that you must have.   Available in blush and bloo for many different options.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb.  Nevermind


Hair flowers:  Baby Burp at Color Me Cute Boho Dream Flower wreath milk/blush

Dress:  Baby Burp at Color Me Cute Boho Dream Dress Blush

Sandals:  Baby Burp at Color Me Cute Boho Dream Feather sandal (RARE)

I will include the gacha key so you can see all the cuteness!

Told you it was cute!  Go play for yours today!

 ❥♡❤,
    Kymber

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates