Monday, May 30, 2016

LilAngelicDeviants: Ugh Monday!!!


LilAngelicDeviants
Ugh Monday!!!
May 30th 2016, 19:07

Super Hate Monday's
And My Pillow & Blankey Have Accepted Me
As Their Own If I Wake Up Now I Might Lose Their Trust .
But If I Must Get Out Of Bed May As Well Start The Day
Off Right By Having a Jumping Bean Session With My Bunny.
And My Pj's Are also My Outfit For The Day .
But There Uber Adorable Right???
These Pj's Are From Lil Cathy's Called Pj Day
They Come in Purple, pink, Blue, Green
And Each Has Matching Bunny To Cuddle With .



What I'm Wearing . 


Hair - { Argrace , Haruka blonde } Argrace

Skin - { Vco , Benny Skin & Lips } VCO

Eyes - {Ugly Duckling , Expression Misty Blue }Ugly Duckling

Outfit - { Lil Cathy's , Pj Day Blue w/ Bunny }Lil Cathy's




Feed

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates