Friday, February 12, 2016

A Link Between Closets: On Nights Like These


A Link Between Closets
On Nights Like These
Feb 12th 2016, 17:02


♥Click To Enlarge♥
Hey everyone! Happy Valentines to you all in advance or have fun celebrating national single awareness month. I just wanted to share with you guys a quick post of awesomeness. The Nina shoes  from Fri.day and can be found at Collabor88. These particular shoes come in {8} different colors and are so friggin gorgeous.I don't know I guess these are the type of shoes you can dress up or down and they will still look amazing. The MoDANNA set can be found at the dressing room (until valentines day). The top comes in sizes ranging from xs-L (including a fitted version). I wished there was a maitreya version like the fitting wasn't hard but do not expect to have big bewbs while wearing this. It will not work. Recently I've been a junkie wearing the Catwa head constantly. I always use the L'Etre appliers because by far (they are still my favorites). This time I'm wearing the Sugar applier in the Sandy tone. Like I've said countless times I love L'Etre skins because the make up is never to much and the contouring of the face is always perfect to me. Last but never the least are some things I snagged at Fi*Fridays. I love this event because everything is 55L (like seriously where have you been all my life event). The Geo top is an applier and comes with the omega hud as well as a hud for the TMP (and basic applier for the standard second life avatar). The Bang!ThigBag accessory from [ Obscure ] it is so cool. It's rigged mesh and comes in sizes xxs-L and works with almost any pair or pants (and was only 55L). I hope you guys enjoyed this look.♥Leah

Accessories:
[ Obscure ] - Bang!ThigBag {Black-Gold}@Fi*Fridays {x}

Appliers:
L'Etre Skin Shop - Sugar Skin {Sandy Tone} {x}

Body:
CATWA HEAD Jessica {x} Demo {x} (always demo things guys)

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara {x}

Hair:
TRUTH HAIR Shaylee -  variety {x}

Shoes:
fri. - Nina.Booties - 24.7 Pack @Collabor88 {x}

Worn:
PURE Geo Top - Black (Omega +TMP) @Fi*Fridays {x}

MoDANNA [Trenet Collection] Military Leather Jacket Black @TheDressingRoom {x}

MoDANNA [Trenet Collection] Leather Patch Leggings Grey @TheDressingRoom {x}

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates