Saturday, February 13, 2016

A Link Between Closets: I Think She Knows


A Link Between Closets
I Think She Knows
Feb 13th 2016, 16:59

♥Click To Enlarge♥
Hey everyone this is a quick post today. I worked on this picture for a while and you'd be surprised on how many times I restarted it. Plus you guys still have a few days (two to be exact) to catch the awesomeness at the Fantasy Collective event. The chest chains come in different metal colors and they are not rigged so you can more and adjust them. The migumi hair is rigged and was something I wanted to blog ages ago. I hope you guys enjoy this quick look.♥Leah

Appliers:
L'Etre Skin Shop - Candy Skin {Sienna Tone} {x}

L'Etre - Gloria eyeshadows {#2} {x}

Body:
CATWA HEAD Jessica {x} Demo {x} (always demo things guys)

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara {x}

Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Migumi hair-fatpack [x]

Worn:
+XAnSA+ Bizzuteria Chest Chains @The Fantasy Collective {x}Jan.22- Feb. 15,2016


Tunes:

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates