Wednesday, January 20, 2016

-Little Friends in SL-: I was not sure...


-Little Friends in SL-
Clothes, toys, poses, pets, special events for kids in SL.
I was not sure...
Jan 21st 2016, 04:20




to log in SL. I'm tired and it's only Wednesday.
So today someone sent me a message and convinced me to log in
to take a little time, go to check sim decoration then dinner time in rl
and time to make this blog post...The reason I can´t post daily is because I come home very late
almost 9 pm and almost time for dinner and crawl to my bed.
Things have changed in my job (they chose a new system) so it´s a lot of work to do in RL
I´ll be here posting but believe me, even my weekends I´m busy with RL job.
I even don´t want to talk to people because I´m sleepy writing this lines...
Have a nice day! and it´s time to go to dreamland for me! 
Big hugs for all of you!!!!!!!!!

...I'm wearing...
Jumpsuit ~LaZo - HoloJumpsuit - Baby
you can change the color of the jumpsuit
Hair Doe: @ Kawaii Project  Katrin (solid) - Blondes
Slippers~LaZo~ Mixed Slippers - FATPACK
Bracelet ToddleTeeZ @ Bricklane Gacha  ID Bracelet
you can find them in silver and gold. 
you also can change the color or your slippers
Unicorn [ abrasive ] @ OMAgacha Unicorn Pony Plush - Rainbow RARE


Special thanks
Larina Enzo from LaZo
ToddleTeeZ (Zahra, Connor and River)



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates