Thursday, January 28, 2016

Lil Thug Princess: Busted


Lil Thug Princess
Siera Viper (cece)
Busted
Jan 28th 2016, 14:57

busted

Im Grounded today! Yep and i didnt even do it i swears!  And to top it all off i just got busted texting my friend to get her to come to my window so i can sneak her in to play. Dang i dont think im gunna have a very good day today.Drops lip and sulks 

Check out these awesome Lumiere Decor hanging in my window.They are by Axix@SaNaRae Event. These come in 4 different colors with 2 versions of each, rotating option aswell! Make sure to check them out 


 

Everything else i am wearing~

  • Hair-Wasabi Pills-Poppy
  • Lashes-Lovely Alien-Starry Eyelashes
  • Ears-Mandala~Steking Ears season5
  • Skin&Mouth-Vco~Pony
  • Phone-Vco-Honey Deco Phone . Biscuit (Gacha)
  • Pj's-Little Stars-Piggy Jammies~Slippers&Sleep mask included.Other versions available to my fully blogged version please click here
  • Body-CuteBytes-Toddledoo-Babygirl
  • Shape- I made it myself (custom)

 


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates