Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Little Ray Of Sunshine: We Must Find The Magic That Makes Our Souls Soar


A Little Ray Of Sunshine
We Must Find The Magic That Makes Our Souls Soar
Jan 13th 2016, 04:35

❀CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:

❀MOOD: Happy 

So as I said on my bigs blog I bought shapes the other day which is kind of a first for me. I really only use my own shapes normally, but these shapes were perfect and adorable for teens. How ever, I did not buy any for my TD. I did make one inspired from the Moon Beam Teen shape I got though. She does have a TD one out very similar to Moon Beam but I decided to make my own! If you want to see the Moon Beam Shape go over to my big right HERE! <3


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates