Saturday, January 16, 2016

A Link Between Closets: Two Skins That Might Be For You


A Link Between Closets
Two Skins That Might Be For You
Jan 16th 2016, 17:20



Hey hey hey hey you guys! Today isn't the typical blog post sorta post. Today I wanted to share two skins that you can find at the sweet dreams fair. Both skins are 850L (a piece) and they come with a shape which is about 5.5 (in height), the skin, the body applier (for the smb body), and an eyebrow shaper. Like I don't have the smb body (I'm pretty sure it's the type of mesh body you want that's sorta a kid but not toddleedoo related body or if you really want to maintain that flat chest kinda body) but the skins worked fine with my maitreya body (I found the closest tone and it blended good enough for me). The shapes are modifiable, copy, but no transfer. I decided to show you guys the shapes (with no mesh bodies) which will be below. If you like the skins the tp link will also be down below♥Leah

Akari' Skin
 Chloe Skin
 

[DBF] Akari skin shape #SMB HUD {x}  @SweetDreamsFair

[DBF] Chloe skin shape #SMB HUD {x}  @SweetDreamsFair

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates