Monday, January 11, 2016

A Link Between Closets: Story Time! With The Help of Undertale (gifs)


A Link Between Closets
Story Time! With The Help of Undertale (gifs)
Jan 11th 2016, 20:42



♥So school has started up for me again and I have mixed feelings about it but overall I'm pretty happy♥
♥I told myself I wouldn't stress so much (it's not worth it)♥
♥In the words of Sans "You're gonna have a bad time" (if you do)♥
♥With that being said I'm gonna blog when I can not because I'm forced to (rl will always come first)♥
♥So for now expect to see me post when I can♥
♥Btw....This game is amazing.. (check it out)♥
       ♥buh byes for now n.n!♥

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates