Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Link Between Closets: Keeping My Head Above The Clouds


A Link Between Closets
Keeping My Head Above The Clouds
Jan 21st 2016, 16:42

♥Click To Enlarge♥
Hey all my beautiful fashionistas, how are you guys doing? I've been trying to do pictures in bulk mode (just because yeah... events and stuff!) and I wanted to share with you guys some super cute stuff.  So lets start with Cute or Die! I really love both outfits like they are just the cutest ( and yeah I know it's a bajillion sailor scouts outfits out there but this one has to be one of the first that has ever stayed close to the originals to me). Both outfits run in sizes xxs- L plus they include versions for the kemono avatar and the Avatar/Human 2.0. So that's pretty cool (especially if you have multiple mesh bodies). The super cute Mellimeldisiel hair from .EMBW. is like to adorable for words. I love that this hair comes with snowflakes as clips (you can attach or detach them). It's cute like it has the pinning your back kinda look. So if you love wearing mesh ears you'll have the ability to show them off easily. Oh my gosh! I couldn't forget this but I find it super duper adorable that the Fri.day creator is constantly making adorable lazy socks but with different designs that sorta match the holidays and just overall something new (I love it!). I love socks in rl so when I get to see all the colors combos I'm like I need these in my life now. The Vega booties from Fri.day are also super cute as well as you know they both work with Slink and Maitreya.These shoes come in (6) different colors (crimson, dust, ghost, coal, camel, and gray). Last but not least is the Sora hair from Ayashi which can be found at Hair-ology. This hair is like super long but does not come with any hair accessories and is an exclusive for the hair-ology event. I hope you guys loved this look and as always check out these awesome events as well as these amazing creators ♥Leah





Hair:

.EMBW. Mellimeldisiel Hair {x} @TheSeasonsStory Jan. 1, 2016-Jan. 31st, 2016

Face:
.tsg. Aya Mesh Head B Tone{x}

Socks:
fri. - Lazy.Socks - 24.7 Pack {Ice cream} {x} @Wayward Event

Worn:
[CoD!] Fuyunoko Sweater Pink {x} @SweetDreamsFair






                                              Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Sora hair-Fatpack {x} @Hair-ology

Shoes:
fri. - Vega.Booties - 24.7 Pack {Ghost} @Kustom9 {x}

Worn:
[CoD!]Chibimoon Suit {x}

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates