Thursday, December 31, 2015

Lil Thug Princess: Movie Night


Lil Thug Princess
Siera Viper (cece)
Movie Night
Dec 31st 2015, 23:50

movie night

Here i was watching a movie and my sis creeped up behind me and scared the boogers outa me.That will teach me to try and eat all the popcorn before she was ready. 

Hair-Truth-Louisa

Lashes-Lovely Alien-Starry Eyelashes

Ears-Mandala~Steking Ears season5

skin&Mouth-Vco~Hari

Outfit-ToddleTeez@All The Little Things (1st jan)-Movie Time.Slippers included.Sold transfer or copy so brilliant for gifting

Popcorn-Commoner– Binge Watcher’s Survival Kit / Bowl of Popcorn (gacha)

Body-Cute Bytes-Toddledoo-Babygirl

Shape- I made it myself (custom)

My sister? i will trade her for some fresh popcorn :D


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates