Thursday, December 24, 2015

Lil Thug Princess: Is it santa time yet?


Lil Thug Princess
Siera Viper (cece)
Is it santa time yet?
Dec 24th 2015, 22:18

santa time

What time is it? I borrowed my dad’s watch so i can keep checking to see how close we are till santa time.I cant tell the time that well but i don’t think its going to be too long now maybe 49 minutes or 67 minutes i dont know but if i keep checking and waiting till santa comes then i will know what time he will come next year too! You like my watch? you can get yourself one too.They are from Cosmic Dust@Lost and Found. They are resizable and come in packs of 3 with 3 leather colors(black,brown&white)

Hair-Magika-Sparkle

Lashes-Lovely Alien-Starry Eyelashes

Mouth-Vco~Popo Coral

Outfit-Little Rainbows@Addicted to Pink-Warm Hearts.This outfit is so cute dont ya think? It comes with the earmuffs and hairbow too.There is also a pink leggings hud and black boots included (which i am not wearing today as i felt like a mix&match day)

Tights-Blubb@Lucky7 and from the joy outfit. 

Boots-Mesh Agency-Loli Boots~comes with color change hud for the boot,Bow and sole

Skin-Vco~Hari

Body-Cute Bytes-Toddledoo-Babygirl

Shape- my own (custom)

My doggy was a gift for xmas from my mommy

Fawny – My little puppy – Companion – RARE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates