Saturday, December 19, 2015

Lil Thug Princess: i ♥ mommy


Lil Thug Princess
Siera Viper (cece)
i ♥ mommy
Dec 19th 2015, 17:36

LoveMommyBlog

This Post is dedicated to my mommy and my momma, yep i am lucky i have 2! Gina and Jazz are their names and i hope they read this so that they know i am very thankful to have both of them in my life! 

Hair-Magika-Sparkle

Lashes-Lovely Alien-Starry Eyelashes

Mouth-Vco~Hanny

Jumper&BowTie-Plum-Goob~Comes with a hud with 3 colors to choose from for the shirt. Other colors/textures Jumpers&Bow ties also available 

Bracelet-Ryca-Bangle Leather Change

Tights-BabyBurp@Color Me Cute-Out of the winterlamb gacha

Boots-Plum-Uoni Boots-Resizeable and available in other colors!

Pose&Bunting-Click Poses-I heart Mommy

Dog-o.m.e.n@The Arcade-Waiting for santa paws-Santa’s helper

Nutcracker-MadPea@The Arcade-Nutcracker follower~Gift under the xmas tree

Skin-Vco-Hanny

Body-Cute Bytes-Toddledoo-Babygirl

Shape- I made it myself (custom)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates