Friday, December 18, 2015

A Link Between Closets: ♥You're My Everything ♥


A Link Between Closets
♥You're My Everything ♥
Dec 18th 2015, 16:21

♥Click To Enlarge♥
Hey hey hey everyone! how are you guys? I hope everyone is doing great and are enjoying the  holidays. In this post I am wearing some arcade goodies and I have no idea why, but I really really really love this dress.  These dresses are the MoonAmore+Cureless- Charmin' Xmas Dress. They come in various colors(to be honest I love every variation especially the dark one).The dresses run from xxs-L (I've tried a demo and the xs worked fine for me). I also love the  MoonAmore+Cureless- Charmin' Xmas Shoes. They are different and they only work with Slinks high feet, and if you are wondering they do not work with Maitreya at all I've tried lols. The lovely hairs I am wearing are from Ayashi. The Manami hair totally reminds me of Miku (especially wearing that color). Both hairs are rigged but with the Manami  hai you have the option of changing the elastic bands to any color and if you want to be even more Kawaii while wearing this hair you should try wearing spellbounds bear poms poms with the Manami hair. The other shoes I am wearing are the unicorn heels from -Pixicat-. I love them but they also work with only Slinks high feet as well. I love the shoes because you have two metal options (for me it's gold and silver) and well who doesn't like unicorns. I cannot forget the lovely collar from EMBW & AND. It's so lovely and cute and has an adorable snowflake attached. There are two metal colors for the collar (gold and silver) as well as two snowflake colors (black and white). Last but not least is something I've seriously got last minute. I kept saying do I realllly want it like do I really want it, and I did. I got a new mesh head as you guys can see and I've been in love with it to the fullest. The expressions are cute and the overall mesh face doesn't seem so harsh (its so kawaii). I like that it's easy to use and has a few built in makeup options (even a notecard that tells you how to make the eye shape work for you. Like I wished there was a shade between skin shade B & C but overall I love this mesh head I sorta dont want to take it off now. I hope you guys enjoyed the look as always.                                     -♥Leah Remex

Also I'd like to say thank you for those who viewed my blog after the countless changes and my constant hiatus periods like you guys seriously rock. Thank you ♥ If you liked the dresses you seen me wearing above I will be giving away three different colors and a pair or shoes to the first four people who message me in world or leave a note card♥

[XS]MoonAmore+Cureless- Charmin' Xmas Dress (Snow)

[XS]MoonAmore+Cureless- Charmin' Xmas Dress (Mistletoe)

[XS]MoonAmore+Cureless- Charmin' Xmas Dress (Gold/Red)

[Slink] MoonAmore+Cureless- Charmin' Xmas Shoes (Silver)



Accessories:
(Yummy) Kitschy Holiday Ring - Snowglobe {x} @TheArcade December 2015

.EMBW. AND Collar *Christmas gift* {x} ----A.N.Doo'na-mis----

Face:
.tsg. Aya Mesh Head B Tone{x}

Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Manami hair-Fatpack {x} @Winter Trend

Shoes:
[Slink] MoonAmore+Cureless- Charmin' Xmas Shoes (Coal) {x} @TheArcade December 2015

Worn:
[XS]MoonAmore+Cureless- Charmin' Xmas Dress (DarkXmas) {x} @TheArcade December 2015



Accessories:
(Yummy) Kitschy Holiday Ring - Snowglobe {x} @TheArcade December 2015

.EMBW. AND Collar *Christmas gift* {x} ----A.N.Doo'na-mis----

Face:
.tsg. Aya Mesh Head B Tone {x}

Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Sona hair-Fatpack {x} @ Hair-ology Event

Shoes:
-Pixicat- Unicorn.Heels (Metal) {x}

Worn:
[XS]MoonAmore+Cureless- Charmin' Xmas Dress (CandyCane) {x} @TheArcade December 2015


♥Tunes♥



 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates