Saturday, November 28, 2015

BUTTERCUP BABY: I’M BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!! So i’ve been gone for a few months due to...


BUTTERCUP BABY
just me bloging on CUTE Toddleedoo clothes and avatars anything that i think that i like. plus my clothes too that i make :)
I'M BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!! So i've been gone for a few months due to...
Nov 29th 2015, 07:01







I'M BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

So i've been gone for a few months due to Real Life and me being lazy! I really did miss blogging so I'm back! This Outfit is a perfect winter outfit i love how the leg warmers go with the dress and shoes! If this is your style i think u should totally buy it!

Dress: { S&S } Suri's long Sweater WHITE LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Light%20Heaven/175/157/1857

Leg Warmers: Spoiled Brat http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jasmine%20Cove/113/1/22

Flats: Custom made by Rainbow kitty

Hair: -LaViere- Gemma Short Bangs/Platinum

Binky: {LPP} Bunny Binkies *Petal*

Scarf: Gatcha

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates