Friday, November 27, 2015

A Link Between Closets: Feeling Beachy


A Link Between Closets
Feeling Beachy
Nov 27th 2015, 14:10

♥Click To Enlarge♥
I have no idea why I feel like it's summer in the middle of autumn. Lately I've been feeling all over the place but meh. So today's post will be short.This uber cute dress omg they are all (color wise) inspired from a Disney princess and well I wanted to go with Ari (or Ariel). I love how it's fitted mesh and it worked well with the Maitreya body (I hardly had to alpha anything (there is also a fitted version for the slink body and slink hour glass)). The Ever crown set is soooo cute I just love the star fish. Like they are super cute and you adjust the crown (it's resizable). The bag is something I got from the dressing room( I couldn't find the in-world store(sooooo super sorry)). The bag comes in two versions a dipped version and a non-dipped version. I hope you guys enjoyed this look♥  


Accessory:
*The Cove* Ever Crown {x} @ The Fantasy Collective Nov 22, 2015 - Dec. 15,2015

Bag:
"mignon." -very berry shoulder bag. {pink}

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara {x}

Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Ema hair-Fatpack [x]

Pose:
*La Jolie Rose * Dramatic poses set {used #5} {x} @ The Fantasy Collective Nov 22, 2015 - Dec. 15,2015
Shoes:
*The Cove* Ever Heels {x} @ The Fantasy Collective Nov 22, 2015 - Dec. 15,2015

Worn:
Storybook - Curfew - Ari {x} @ The Fantasy Collective Nov 22, 2015 - Dec. 15,2015

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates