Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Link Between Closets: "Creep It Real"


A Link Between Closets
"Creep It Real"
Nov 3rd 2015, 17:04

♥Click To Enlarge♥

Hey hey hey everyone :D! I've finally reached a year blogging on this website (I'm pretty sure I've blogged longer than that). I'm super happy though! So today I am wearing a super cute outfit from black moon that comes with a hud that allows you to mix and match (4 shirts and 4 skirts designs). This outfit sizes range from xxs-L (including a fitted size). The high socks are super cute and funny "creep it real" I just love it (especially the colors). The socks include an omega applier as well as pants, socks, and tattoo layers for the standard linden lab avatars, also the platboots from Third Eye. have been something I've been trying to blog since forever. I love these shoes! They are re-sizable and comes with a hud that allows you to change the shoe eyelets (to gold, black, or silver). The super cute hair (Soul) from Ayashi can be found at the gatcha garden. The hair comes with two styles (differing with bangs) if you want more info about this event {Click Here}.  The faded pixel glasses from .EMBW. are so friggin amazing! I'm sorta pissed about how late I am blogging them! They were for a good cause (so sorry guys)! I could not find the plastic pastel pack of crowns so I linked the other two packs (one with a similar color shown above). I really do hope you guys enjoyed the look♥ Leah

♥ooooh pretty colors♥
Accessories:
.EMBW. Faded Pixel Glasses - {gold light} {x}

.EMBW. Faded Pixel Glasses - dj pad {x}

-LaViere- Fake Plastic Crown Pastel Pack {x}  {x}

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara {x}

<UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head {x}

Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Soul hair-Fatpack {x} @TheGatchaGarden

Shoes:
Third Eye. Edgy Platboots [Blue Magic] {x}

[MODA] STELLA BALLET PLATFORMS

Worn:
+ black moon +  Noir  {x}

+ black moon +  Thigh High Socks {A} {x}

+ black moon +  Thigh High Socks {B} {x}

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates