Thursday, October 1, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Until The End


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Until The End
Oct 2nd 2015, 06:55

The Undead

I, I’ll get by
I, I’ll survive
When the world’s crashin’ down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don’t you try to stop it!
I, I won’t cry

I found myself in Wonderland
Get back on my feet again
Is this real?
Is it pretend?
I’ll take a stand until the end

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
My dress is from Corvus and is the Victorian Doll Dress. This comes in 5 standard mesh sizes ad also has a mainly red version as well.

My stockings are from Beauty Of Darkness and are called Fishnet Darkness. These come with appliers for most mesh bodies including TMP, Belleza, Wowmeh, slink, Maitreya and more!!

My shoes are the Gemma Booties from REIGN.

My hair is from Moon and is called Dissolve.

My eyeshadow is from Corvus as well and is the Deep Black Eyeshadow.

My tattoo is from TAOX and is the Lost Catacombs. This has Wowmeh, Belleza, Brazillia Doll, Lena, Maitreya, omega, Slink, and TMP appliers!!

My skin is from Glam Affair and is the Katra skin 11 G. With Naym Naym Appliers.

I am wearing the Nyam Nyam v1.31 from Cathode Rays with one of the lipsticks from the hud.

This is the Maitreya Lara Mesh body.

The Undead1

FURNITURE
~~~~~~~
This is the Salem Witches Square V2 from CHEZ MOI! This is just in time for the season. and it is absolutely amazing. The gate have single animations and a group thriller dance, which is really fun!!

The benches have singles for males and females including sitting and laying poses. These also have activities for you to read or have a snack. This also has 24 couple animations to sit with your loved one.

The entire set has a system for day and night, you can loop the sounds or play the sound once in the cycle.

CHEZ MOI really made something special for us for halloween! Run down and get to decorating for the season!!!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates