Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Rose Field of Dreams


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Rose Field of Dreams
Oct 7th 2015, 04:00

Rose Fields of Dreams

Gotta hold on easy as I let you go.
Gonna tell you how much I love you, though you think you already know.
I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.
You’ve had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.

You’re beautiful baby from the outside in.
Chase your dreams but always know the road that’ll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world.
But to me you know you’ll always be, my little girl.

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
This is the Juniper Maxi Sweater from Dead Dollz. This is at the current round of Shiny Shabby  until October 10th! So hurry and get one! Lots of beautiful colors.

My hair is a group gift from MOON. This is called Isolation and it comes with the fatpack!! Join the group and get yours today. lots of other wonderful gifts as well.

I am wearing the Maitreya body with a custom shape.

This is the Glam Affair Katra Skin in America #11.

ON RILEY
~~~~~~
My beautiful daughter is wearing an outfit from Les Petites Poupées. This is the TD knit sweater in cotton. This comes with optional pants.

Her shoes are from {Dream Doll} and they are the suede booties in snow.

PROPS
~~~~~
The rocking chair is from Little Moments and is currently at The Play Room! Comes with a few adorable poses! There are 6 colors to collect!

From MeadowWorks are the Greyhounds. These are Poser and Thorn and are currently at The Chapter 4 event.

Sugar Rose Field is from {ANC} and is also at The Chapter 4 event. There are three different options there. This is the old and purple version. There is also a Fatpack option.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates