Sunday, October 4, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: In My Daughter’s Eyes


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
In My Daughter's Eyes
Oct 5th 2015, 04:45

At The Patch

In my daughter’s eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and the
world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me gives me
strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter’s eyes

And when she wraps her hand
around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about

It’s hangin’ on when your heart
has had enough
It’s giving more when you feel like giving up
I’ve seen the light
It’s in my daugter’s eyes

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
My hair is Roulette from Besom in the Essentials pack. One hud for the hair another to change the beanie color. Love this so much! This hair is at Fameshed.

My top is the Olivia tank and cardigan from NAKA. This can be worn with or without tank top.

My jeans are from Blueberry and are called Mia. These come in compatible versions for slink, maitreya, and belleza. These also come in regulare version (worn) or a version to tuck in your boots.

My shoes are from REIGN. These are the Katya Flats. These come in compatible versions for belleza, maitreya, and slink.

I am wearing the Maitreya Lara mesh body with a custom shape.

I am wearing the Glam Affair Katra skin in America 11.

PUMPKINS
~~~~~~~
Ready to decorate?! These pumpkins from Aphrodite should help with getting in the spirit. There are two wonderful fatpacks of pumpkins pictured here. The colored ones are one fatpack and the pumpkin winners are another fatpack. Just in time for the festivities!!

POSE
~~~~
The pose that I am using is from Kirin and is called Autum Leaves Pose #1. This pack includes 4 poses and the leaves to attach to yourself.

The pose Riley is on is from Glamrus Kids and is currently at Hello Beautiful. This is a pose pack of 6 different poses. All beautiful and include leaves.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates