Thursday, October 1, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Hands Down


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Hands Down
Oct 1st 2015, 09:28

Highschool Love

Breathe in for luck,
breathe in so deep,
this air is blessed,
you share with me.
This night is wild,
so calm and dull,
these hearts they race,
from self control.
Your legs are smooth,
as they graze mine,
we’re doing fine,
we’re doing nothing at all.

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
My top is the new Tank Top group gift at Blueberry. This comes in compatible sizes for some of the mesh bodies, including the Maitreya which I am wearing.

At UBER you will find this Athletic Joggers from FLite. These come in many different colors for Male and Females! This comes with compatible versions for all three Belleza bodies, maitreya, and both male and female versions for TMP, Slink, and regular SL body.

My shoes are TAYLERS and are a group effort from REIGN and FLite. These are the white/black version that are folded down. They also have the unfolded and plenty of different styles. (Slink, belleza, Maitreya, TMP, and unrigged sizes included FLAT)

My hair is from Lovey Dovey and is called EVER. This is the naturals version and comes with a hud to change the snapback different colors and different accent colors! Absolutely love this hair!

I am wearing the Maitreya body with a custom shape.

This is the Glam Affair Katra Skin in America #11 G with the Nyam Nyam Appliers.

My mouth is the Nyam Nyam from Cathode Rays.

POSE
~~~~
!bang poses – My world


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates