Sunday, October 4, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Don’t Know Where I’m Going


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Don't Know Where I'm Going
Oct 4th 2015, 09:05

In the breeze

Eyes make their peace in difficulties
With wounded lips and salted cheeks
And finally we step to leave
To the departure lounge of disbelief

And I don’t know where I’m going
But I know it’s gonna be a long time
And I’ll be leaving in the morning
Come the white wine bitter sunlight

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
My hair is from Tableau Vivant and is the Breeze in the Basics pack.

My dress is from Paperdolls and is the Frivole dress in the black/brown pack. This is at the Fashion Fair.

My shoes are from Essenz and are the Boca Raton in brown. These come with a hud to change the metals and the sole colors.

I am wearing the Maitreya body with a custom shape.

This is the Glam Affair Katra Skin in America #11 G.

POSE
~~~~
Ayla’s Love – Something New


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates