Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Link Between Closets: "Oh You Lured Me In, I Couldn't Sense The Pain."


A Link Between Closets
"Oh You Lured Me In, I Couldn't Sense The Pain."
Oct 14th 2015, 15:47

♥Click To Enlarge♥
♥Click To Enlarge♥
♥wiggle wiggle wiggle♥
Hey hey everyone so I saw this cool idea from another blogger (including gifs) and I instantly fell in love with it. Lately I've been experiencing net problems (lucky me) and all sorts of problems but I will not let that hold me back. There is so much I need to share with you guys starting off with this adorable look! So I know you guys are hyped about the pastel fair (if not you should be) there are tons of amazing goodies that can be found there. The dress shown above is from Eclat. It comes in three colors nightmare (black), haunted (purple) and blood (red).The sizes run from xxs-L and the vest fits perfectly around the dress. I will say be careful with wearing hair with this outfit it will poke through (unless its ponytails, up-dos and short cuts.That hair that I am wearing are both from RunAway. I  really love the Lory hair (totally reminds me of Lorde). The Alice short cut is also gorgeous. I love the ombre effects and the different hair bases you can wear. I love the illusion effect that it also gives. You can wear it with the shaved hair base to give an edgier look. The stockings that are shown are from .EMBW. There are six different colors (black being the base color) red, pink, white, blue, purple, and plain. I also love the detachable bows that can be attached or detached to the knees or ankles (soooo super cute). The stockings also works with Tmp, Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, and the default LL avatar. I don't usually wear tattoos but I thought the Resquiat in Pace tattoo was super cute. It covers both the front and back of your avatar. This also works with Tmp, Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Omega and the default LL avatar. The super unicorn roses headband is sooooo adorable. It comes in nine (black,blue, dark blue, dark green, dark pink, dark purple, green, pink, and purple) different colors and are totally re-sizable (so mini fashionistas make sure you grab a pair). The lingerie shown actually comes with the Maitreya body which is from Zaara. I hope you guys loved this look! I will try to post at least twice a week or at least times. Peace, Love, and Fashion Geeks♥  (I will include LM's for fair events the day they open)

Accessories:
.:Pulse:. Dita Gothika Unicorn & roses Headband - Pink @PastelGothFair (2015) [Starts: October 16,2015-October 30, 2015]

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara [x]

Hair:
[RA] Lory Hair - Fatpack [x] @We<3RP [Start: October 4, 2015- October 31,2015]

[RA] Alice Hair - Fatpack x] @TheFantasyCollective [Ends: October 15,2015 ]

Hoisery:
.EMBW.Bow Hosiery@PastelGothFair (2015) [Starts: October 16,2015-October 30, 2015]

Shoes:
REIGN.- Deadly Pumps [x] @TheFantasyCollective [Ends: October 15,2015 ]

Skin:
L'Etre Skin Shop - Melissa  Skin [Pearl Tone] [x]

Tattoo:
:::DC::: Resquiat in Pace - Black [Starts: October 16,2015-October 30, 2015]

Worn:
*[Eclat]* Mea Culpa Dress (Nightmare) @PastelGothFair (2015) [Starts: October 16,2015-October 30, 2015]

Zaara : Chanchal Lingerie *onyx* - Maitreya appliers


Tunes: (I'm totally obsessed with song)

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates