Monday, September 14, 2015

The Junior Fashionista: Selfie Time!


The Junior Fashionista
A Fashion Blog for the kids of Second Life
Selfie Time!
Sep 15th 2015, 01:02

Happy Monday Junior Fashionistas!

I finally did it! I got a mesh body and I’m so excited to show it off! I want so badly to show my cutest toes ever, but this outfit already had shoes lol. I got this Tweeneedoo body from Cute Bytes and my Skin is currently from VCO and I tried my best to mod my head shape to keep me looking similar in the facial features and I don’t think I did too badly. Also, besides me taking a selfie today, the main thing I wanted to point out is that you can be a Tweeneedoo or an SMB kid/teen and still wear many of your mesh clothes that you already own. Just get comfortable with the Alpha section of the HUD, its really as simple as clicking what parts of your body you want to be alpha.

This particular outfit is from G Field and isn’t even made for kids, Tweeneedoo, SMB or even remotely a kid designer; although many of her styles do have flat chest options. After putting much thought into it I decided that I’d keep my original SL shape, the Tweeneedoo shape and the SMB shape that I’m about to make and just switch around my bodies depending on my fashion needs and just keep a base folder for each shape without the clothes, hair or any other attachments. This way I can buy lots of mesh clothes from all over the grid and still support the big kid designers that are making more and more stuff for us big kids!

One final thing to note about the G Field fashion, the shoes come in several packs of colors and are hud-changeble to modify the color of the panels, strings and etc. The top is also hud changeble with an tuck version not pictured and the skirts come in many different color options to match. I got these items about 6 months ago and have been playing with the all the different color options since, so many fashion options for the value I got out of these fat-packs! Plus, I was so happy to find that they worked perfectly on my mesh body too. Well that’s enough with the chatter! On with the Selfie on location in my room that Mom was so kind to decorate for me! :D

So now you don’t have to be afraid to make that plunge into the Mesh body world! Not all your fashion will be lost! If you have any question that I can help with feel free to reach out to me in world, Facebook or a note on Flickr!

Hugs,
Stasha Benelli

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Model: Stasha Benelli
shape: 8 year old girl for TweeneeDoo by Stasha Benelli
Body: TweeneeDoo – YoungGirl(v0.2) by Bit McMillan
skin: VCO ~ Hena 001 by yamette
hair: Magika [Hair] Itch by Sabina Gully
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 – Pale Grenada (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: *FTL* Eyelashes – C01 Natural by Framboise Werribee
Nose Piercing: JCNY -Hyper-Gems, SARYH, Diamond Nose Piercing by JD Hansen
Watch: Izzie’s – Bunny Watch mint by Izzie Button
Nails: Built in the TweeneeDoo HUD
Top: *GF*[Mesh] Bow Neck Tops -all 15-[XS flat] by Cerberus Noel
Skirt: *GF*[Mesh] High Waist Skirt “Doris” -mint-[XXS] by Cerberus Noel
Backpack: *BOOM* Lacey Heart Backpack – Green by Chococat (athena.loring)
Shoes: *GF*[Mesh] Deck Shoes -mint-(R) by Cerberus Noel

Pose: (marukin) [holocene] jjh-to01_06L by Valencia Southard (for Sept 2015 C88)
Location: My Bedroom! Thanks Mom for decorating it this time :D

Photographer: Stasha Benelli


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates