Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Nightmare Doll


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Nightmare Doll
Sep 23rd 2015, 03:47

Nightmare Doll

With Halloween coming I just could not help it when I saw this dress and the name it was called! In case you did not know already this is my favorite season of the year!! So this was a lot of fun to me!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
This is an amazing little outfit from Lil Cathys. This is called Dolly and comes in Heaven, princess, and Nightmare (shown). These come with a hair bow, dress, shoes, and the Dolly key for your back.

My hair is Kate from *BABY*.

My head and body are from Cute Bytes. My head is #1 Moonlight head, and comes with the fangs. My body is the babygirl toddleedoo.

My skin is from Glitter Junkie and is called Sophie in Creamy. This is for mesh heads only.

Nightmare Dolly2

POSE
~~~~
This pose is from Secret Body and is called Doll.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates