Saturday, September 12, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Something in the Water


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Something in the Water
Sep 12th 2015, 20:03

Something in the Water

Well, I heard what he said and I went on my way
Didn’t think about it for a couple of days
Then it hit me like a lightning late one night
I was all out of hope and all out of fight

Couldn’t fight back the tears so I fell on my knees
Saying, “God, if you’re there come and rescue me.”

Well the preacher man said “Just a little faith, it’ll all get better.” It has taken me a long long time to get where I am at now. I still struggle everyday with different things, but I have a lot more faith and a lot more faith in myself. Sometimes it just takes a long time to get there. The trying is the hard part. Now I am Stronger.

POSE
~~~~
Fashiowl – Flashdance3


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates