Sunday, September 27, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: So much Trouble


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
So much Trouble
Sep 28th 2015, 06:37

So much Trouble

So I am trying to make it outside after doing my school work. My friends are outside playing and I do not have time to clean right now. I said that to my mommy… I won’t be outside for a few days…

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
My outfit is from . Tiptoes and is called I Don’t Care. This comes with clothing hud for the stockings, shoes, hairbow, leg warmers, and oversized shirt.

My hair is New from TRUTH. This is called Ximena and is the reds pack.

Glamrus Kids has a pretty amazing gacha at The Play Room for a couple of days. This is the back to school gacha at it has lots of notebooks, a rare pose for 5 kids, and rare nerd glasses one with and one without tape!

My head and body are from Cute Bytes. My head is called KIKIKI and my body is the babygirl toddleedoo.

My skin is from Bad Seed and is called Pretty Pixie.

PROPS AND POSES
~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Tic Tot Toe is the Notebook clutter. You can either make a mess with this or look like your really studying hard! Either way it is adorable.

Also at The PLay Room is Lion Rocker from Little Diva. This is in Day at the Zoo gacha.

The gesture is also at the Play Room. This is from Baby Bugs and is probably going to get me grounded soon! ahaha

The pose I am standing on is from .click and is playful #5.

The pose mom is on is from {xoxo} and is Hope. This will be in the photographers hunt starting October 1st.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates