Thursday, September 24, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: NO MINE!!!


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
NO MINE!!!
Sep 24th 2015, 08:49

No Mine!!

So my doggy really wants to share my lollipop with me and I keep telling him no! So now he is begging me with the most adorable glasses on and the scarf that I gave him. Man he is such a suck up. Alas, he will never win the lollipop, unless I run, he is much faster then me.

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
This hoodie and baggy jeans are the Love Bug version from MuddPuddles. This comes in both the love bug version and the Skelly Rainbow.

My sneakers are Toddleedoo Sneakers in White from Tayler Designs.

My Swirly Lolly Mouthie is from Little Big Me. It was in a store hunt in the past.

My hair is the Daisy Hair from .Olive. This was in an old gacha.

My head and body are both from Cute Bytes. My head is the KIKIKI version and my body is the babygirl Toddleedoo.

My skin is Pretty Pixie in tan from Bad Seed.

PROP AND POSE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stand alone pose is *Maru Maru* Rei pose #2

My dog is the Please Shiba Inu from +Half Deer+. These are currently at The Arcade. The glasses can be off or on and the scarf changes colors.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates