Monday, September 21, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Look Inside Yourself


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Look Inside Yourself
Sep 21st 2015, 21:06

in me

Ever get to the end of your robe? Hanging on by a thread? Surrounded by turmoil and chaos and nothing seems to be going right? Hit rock bottom? Put trust in someone who didn’t deserve it? Have to do something, change something, fix something but don’t think you have the strength to do it?

Look inside yourself, you will never change if you just run away. The problems don’t go away when you turn off the lights. The struggle will not be won by thinking and hoping.

Look inside yourself, find the beauty not in the things around you, but find the beauty inside yourself and fight for it. No one else can fix these struggles, somethings you have to trust yourself to do. You have to find the beauty inside yourself and show it to the world, let it be your strength.

YOU ARE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL. LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
My dress is from *Mon Cheri *. This is called the Sachi Flare Dress in milk. They have a few different colors of this. The sleeves and belt is an attachment to the dress that comes with, so you can wear with or without! The belt also comes with a hud to change to three colors! Beautiful!!

I am wearing two necklaces, I hadn’t meant for this to be the case, but as I put them both on to see which I liked better, I ended up liking how they looked together so much!

The first one on top is the Pentacle Necklace from Edenia.

The second necklace hanging further down is from PIXEL BOX. This is a free gift on Market Place right now as part of the market place hunt. They also have a few freebies in store and had a pretty good sale while I was there. They have some really nice jewelery pieces.

I am wearing the PAPRBG. Twig Hair Base #4, this comes with a tintable version as well.

My hair is from .Olive. and is called the Pearl Hair. This is the Natural pack.

My skin and shape are both from Eden. This is called the Angie skin in peach and the Angie shape, with Nyam Nyam & Maitreya appliers. I display more of the colors in the picture that follows, but this comes in Milk, Peach, Sunkissed, Tan, and Mocha (Not pictured). Eden skins have Belleza, Maitreya, Nyam Nyam and Omega appliers! This is really beautiful.

I am wearing my Nyam Nyam mouth from Cathode Rays.

This is the Lara Mesh Body from Maitreya.

Angie

A huge Thank You to my new contributor Eden for inspiring this post.

POSE
~~~~
Signature Pose – Sarah #4

Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed
It’s so hard to stand your ground when you’re so afraid
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold
When you look outside, look inside to your soul

When there’s no one else, look inside yourself
Like your oldest friend, just trust the voice within
Then you’ll find the strength that will guide your way
If you will learn to begin to trust the voice within


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates