Sunday, September 27, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Hello Sunshine


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Hello Sunshine
Sep 28th 2015, 03:42

Hello Sunshine

Well Hello Sunshine what can I get you today?

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
This is the Lisette outfit from Lil Cathys. This comes with many different colors, but each pack comes with 3 different jackets and one set of leggings.

My hair is from .Olive. and is called the Daisy hair in Crazy Glitter.

My skin is from Bad Seed and is called Pretty Pixie in tan.

My head and body are both from Cute Bytes. My head is called KIKIKI and my body is the toddleedoo babygirl.

Hello

PROPS & POSE
~~~~~~~~~~
This is the Woodlands Diner in teal from Tiny Spaces. This is currently still at The Play Room for a short time! So go pick one up, lots of colors and lots of cuteness!

This stand alone pose is from .Click. and is playful #3.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates