Saturday, September 19, 2015

Lil Thug Princess:


Lil Thug Princess
Siera Viper (cece)
Sep 19th 2015, 14:37

CookieBlog

Me and my twinny Gracie decided to have a pig out and eat all da cookies! I might save one for my other sis Taytay if she is lucky 

Our Found the cookie pose is from Buglets for 50l friday

Hair-Blues-Luna

Ears-Mandala~Steking Ears season5

Teeth-Les Petites Poupées~Baby teeth & dimples

My hair bow is from TSG-Gigi Hairbow

Gracies Glasses-TSG– Shy Megane

Hoodie&Boots-Chantilly Lace Boutique-Rayne Outfit

Leggings-Koala Kisses– out the Panda Dumping outfit 

Bears-Boogers@The Arcade-only 25l to play this gacha! 

Skins-DeeTaleZ-Alice

Body’s-Cute Bytes-Toddledoo-Babygirl

Shapes- my own (custom)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates