Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Lil Thug Princess: Scary Movie night


Lil Thug Princess
Siera Viper (cece)
Scary Movie night
Sep 16th 2015, 18:49

movenightblog

Me and my sissah decided to enjoy out slumber party items (teddys,slippers,bag and masks) with a movie night we got these awesome things from TSG@The Arcade! Arnt they cute!! I was laughing at the movie cos i thought it was really funny but my sissah got scared oh no i hope she didnt pee her pants again!You can find out by clicking HERE to view her blog which will be posted in the next few hours.

I am wearing~

Hair-Doe-Foxy

Ears-Mandala~Steking Ears season5

My awesome sweater is from forever young and is NOT available at limited 50 anymore because it sold out faster than we can all blink!

My socks are out of the lydia outfit by Badseed and are from limited 50 too but after just checking they are also sold out! I hope you managed to be one of the lucky 50!

Skin-DeeTaleZ-Alice

Body-Cute Bytes-Toddledoo-Babygirl

Shape- my own (custom)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates