Monday, September 28, 2015

Lil Thug Princess: I’m coming to get you


Lil Thug Princess
Siera Viper (cece)
I'm coming to get you
Sep 28th 2015, 22:02

skelly blog

This is how you make your sister run fast! I really think she should get a prize for how fast she actually ran. She didn’t know it was me under the mask and i think shes still hiding under her bed.Bahaha i love to scare my sister its lots of fun! Check out Gracies blog for what she is wearing  HERE 

My Mask is from Flite@N21-Sneaker Headz-4s 

Gracies hair is called Sea salt from Ploom her crown is from 

Our Oufits are from Buttercup and will be available at the Happily Haunted Hunt (Info&LM coming soon)

The candys and bag on the floor are from Lil Big Me and are from the candy prank kit

Skin-DeeTaleZ-Alice

Body-Cute Bytes-Toddledoo-Babygirl

Shape- my own (custom)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates