Saturday, September 5, 2015

Kymber's life in Pixels: Shoe Addiction


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
Shoe Addiction
Sep 5th 2015, 14:25

Let it be known to all of creation, that I, Miss Kymber Leigh Blaze have an addiction.  They say that admitting it is the first step.  So here I am admitting it, I am addicted...to shoes (and to hair, and to shopping in general).  Gacha shoes for me are even worse, add floral shoes and you can just wave bye to mine lindens!  {Ugly Duckling} is bringing the cutest slip ons perfect for dressing up or even casual wear.  There are 18 common and 5 rare!  You know you are addicted to gacha and to shoes so this is perfect!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  Hair E817


Dress:  Dream  Sugar Lace Dress Baked Blush

Shoes:  {Ugly Duckling} at the Play Room      Floral (rare)  pictured around me are many other styles and colors including the Rainbow Rare

Pose:  .:Finch:.   Chibi Heroine 1

Today is the day...the day your addictions will come out yet again gacha + shoes + all the cute = happy kids!

 ღ❤♡❥,
    Kymber

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates