Monday, September 14, 2015

Kymber's life in Pixels: New Releases from Viv.a Kids


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
New Releases from Viv.a Kids
Sep 14th 2015, 23:53

I love that when Viv.a Kids releases they do it up big.  They have released both girls and boys outfits and in a variety of colors so I took a little tour of the country side to show you the new girl looks!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  [e]  Stella 

Necklace:  trinket  Geometric Wooden necklace

Outfit:  Viv.a Kids  Tina Blue
Includes dress,socks, and boots


 What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  Hair C606

Outfit:  Viv.a Kids  Daya  Khaki
includes denim jacket, dress, sandals, and hairband



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess Sarah

Outfit:  Viv.a Kids  Olivia Pink
includes tshirt, and sandals

Head over to Viv.a Kids and check out all the great new stuff!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates