Friday, September 25, 2015

Kymber's life in Pixels: Chic with Tiny Trinkets


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
Chic with Tiny Trinkets
Sep 26th 2015, 04:15

Rou from Tiny Trinkets is one of my good friends and this outfit she has created is perfect for this time of year. It has almost a Wednesday Addams feel to it and I love it!  I am sure you will too!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Daisy 

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets Group Gift Skeleton Glasses

Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets  To the Moon Necklace

Outfit:  Tiny Trinkets October Chic includes shoes

Let the Halloween Season begin!

❥♡❤ღ ,
   Kymber

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates