Tuesday, September 8, 2015

CuppyCakes and Candies: Home from School....


CuppyCakes and Candies
Home from School....
Sep 8th 2015, 10:45

Ahhhhh another day at school done.
Now it is time to play!
The only problem, I don't wanna change clothes. I kinda 
like being a nerd. This outfit is so me!
And...I love my cute little owl plush.


What I'm wearing:
Dress,Glasses,Headband and shoes.



(limited edition,retires after event)


Well I did change my clothes, I went into my brother Siddy closet.
Look what I found! Another cute nerdy outfit.
We so alike.
Oh and these cute back packs.


Doodlez Nerdy Guy Set
Glassess, Shirt with Pocket Protector,Pants and shoes and socks.

~~~~~~~~





 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates