Friday, September 4, 2015

A Link Between Closets: Mister Sandman Send Me A Dream


A Link Between Closets
Mister Sandman Send Me A Dream
Sep 4th 2015, 14:45

♥Click To Enlarge♥
So can you say this piggy is so adorable to the fullest. I have never been a fan of pigs until now. I literally want to cuddle this pig to pieces and not bacon pieces he can be found at the arcade with his other piggy buddies. So today i'm wearing the military outfit by howl (which also can be found at the September 2015 round of the Arcade). Just a tip, the top is way smaller than the bottom. I know wearing a small caused some boob space peeking (even with it being alpha-ed) so Maitreya bodies  users might want to up the size to a medium a bit or try to edit your chest area really small. The shoes or (wraps) are from Fri.day and can be found at collabor88. I thought they were the cutest things and I actually wanted to use them for a ballet inspired photo (but I changed my mind). These wraps work well for slink and maitreya (I had no problem wearing them and didnt need to adjust them but always try a demo). I hope you guys love the look as much as me
                                                                                                                          Leah Remex♥

Accessory:
+SOMALI+ Mesh Eyepatch [x]

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara [x]

 <UTILIZATOR> - M3 Venus Anime Head [x]

Cuddle Buddeh:
{anc} MoonLightLounge. sleeping pig. (for Hug) @The Arcade (September2015) [x]

Hair:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Momo hair-Fatpack [x]

Shoes:
fri. - Aisling.Wraps (Antique) - Maitreya High [x+Collabor88

Worn:
Howl - Military uniforms Female[S] NAVY @The Arcade (September2015) [x]

Location: Story Brooke Gardens [x]

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates