Friday, September 25, 2015

A Link Between Closets: A Little Fall Magic


A Link Between Closets
A Little Fall Magic
Sep 25th 2015, 16:07

♥Click To Enlarge♥
               Hey hey hey everybody! So I am back with more fantasy collective goodies. There are so many great designers and so many awesome clothes, shoes, hair, accessories, and so much more. So today I am wearing the Bayou outfit which does come with a color changing hud (with colors ranging from black, white, red, green, and so much more )and its seriously detailed so nicely.Also from the fantasy collective event is the Genesis mesh head. I love this mesh head like it comes with so many makeup options and works great for little me (toddleedoo me). I love how the face starts off makeup less and that over time you can add layers of different make up, different tongue tattoos, and even different eye colors. Last but not least from the fantasy collective is the Countess all or nothing hair from Exile.Its a beautiful up-do (that is rigged) that passes a little over the shoulder and oh my gosh I just the exile hair shades (especially the browns). Oh my gosh the Rosie boots from Fri.day can be found at the shiny Shabby event. These shoes make me feel like I stepped right into fall (they are just uber adorable). They come in four different colors (ash, buck, coal, and dirty). These shoes are also un-rigged and re-sizable so make sure you try out a demo or grab a pair or two. Oh my gosh the last thing I will talk about are the boogers bears which can be found at the arcade before it ends. I literally told myself I needed to have the fairy bear and goodnight bear. Like aren't they so adorable! and they are good for decorating rooms into a sorta friendly whimsical way. I hope you guys enjoyed this look and check out some of the events and enjoy your weekend!  ♥Leah


Accessories:
Amala - Nature's Crown [x]

Bears:
<:*BoOgErS*:> GoodNight Bear RARE[x] @TheArcade (September2015)

<:*BoOgErS*:> Fairy Bear [x] @TheArcade (September2015)

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara [x]

Face:
Genesis Head Amber 2.0 @The Fantasy Collective

Hair:
Exile::The Countess All or nothing @The Fantasy Collective

Pets:
*MishMish* Poodle Pet - Coffee [x]

Shoes:
fri. - Rosie.Boots (Buck) [x] @ShinyShabby Event

Worn:
Moon Elixir - Bayou Outfit  @The Fantasy Collective

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates