Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat:


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo & Teen
Jul 2nd 2015, 03:16

lets play

Oh just hanging out being bored today. I need someone to come play with me and I set up some toys and everything. So you ready to play? I know I am, I will be here waiting when you are ready!!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
This is the Trisha Outfit from Lil Cathys!! This is version four of five versions and each one is cuter then the next!! This comes with shoes, socks, dress, shirt, and headband!! I always know I have a good outfit when I go see my sisters and they are like oh mahh gosh your sooo cute!!

My hair is Daisy from ploom. Comes with actual daisies to put in hair as an attachment as well.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

PROPS AND POSES
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stand alone pose is overlow poses pack gift 4 #3

BAD – Harley Panda Pink (my brother has been trying to steal this from me for weeks!!) I saw some on mp for sale and you can try old yard sales. Old Gacha item.

Barely Legal is the maker or the gamebox 4.0 and both controllers. I really like these !!

Little Chi in tan is from Birdy! These are in a gacha at the store so go collect everything!!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates