Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Butterfly Kisses


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Butterfly Kisses
Jun 3rd 2015, 13:33

Butterfly Kisses

You guys remember that song? Maybe I am showing my age but that was one of my favorites when I was younger. Even still now I am sitting here singing it to myself just because I named this post that! lol Yea scroll to the bottom of this post, it will be there !!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Tiny Trinkets brings out all the stops on the brand new outfit for the Color Me Cute Event! This is called Laudes Bohemian and I am wearing it in black! It also comes in peach and grey AND give you this really cute purse with it!!! Color Me Cute opens June 15th, soooo you still have a bit to wait, but save those pennies cause this one is totally worth it!!

My hair is Gretchen from Damselfly! I actually got this first try from their gatcha machine in store! The butterflies came with, but it is only on the RARE versions, which there are two of! Go try your luck!
Also in the other side picture, where you can see the back of this cuteness here. I am wearing Aviva from Damselfly. One stop shop to cute hair!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in turquoise – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates