Sunday, June 21, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: With Love, Paris!


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo & Teen
With Love, Paris!
Jun 21st 2015, 22:53

With Love, Paris

This outfit had me thinking about A LOT of movies and Meg Ryan loool. I love those sappy movies that make my heart melt and a tear in my eyes. They make me giggle and hug my pillow. Sometimes they make me sad, sometimes they make me happy, but at the end I always love them!! One day maybe I will go to this place, but for now here is the dream.

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
This dress is called Paris and is an Exclusive outfit at Dream Kids Event from Soda Pop Shop! This comes with dress, tights, shoes, bracelets, ring, hairbow, glasses, and purse!!! Literally everything you need for the perfect look!

My hair is Mosch from .ploom. Comes with hud to change the hair and to change the hair band,

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
(Bad Seed is currently relocating and working on the store, s be patient it is going to be amazing!!)
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

PROPS AND POSES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soda Pop Shop also brings the Travel Packs gacha to the Dream Kids Event! Three Rares and five commons, The shadow box and the Eiffle Tower case are both rare and the Paris packs are the commons! All of which are sooo beautiful!! The Eiffle Tower and Statue of Liberty cases are small and scripted to hold!!! Collect them ALLL!!!!!!

Standing Pose is Cuteness #6 from Maru Maru!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates