Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Under the Sea


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Under the Sea
Jun 16th 2015, 10:24

Under the Seaa

So what Disney movie is your favorite? Who doesn’t love Ariel and Prince Eric! I know I been singing the under the sea song this entire time. Getting my family ready to take pics with their tails is a challenge to sooo I sang that song forever! Repeat in my mind! haha

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Currently at Dream Kids Event in all its limited edition glory is Swimsuit Ariel from Viv.a! Kids!! This comes with flip flops, swimsuit, hair piece, and chest bow! This is really well put together. Kudos to the designer for this one! Love it!

This hair is Daisy in the Crazy Glitter pack from Olive.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
No Wow – Wild thing # 3


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates