Saturday, June 6, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Swinging at Olive!


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Swinging at Olive!
Jun 6th 2015, 07:37

Swinging at Olive

Sooo I was just exploring around second life looking for something I wanted to wear and went to check out the .Olive. Sim. I have been there, but never actually walked around, DO ITT! It is so worth a little walk around if you havn’t already that sim is beautiful! Yes this swing is actually there! I was just looking around and saw the sit thing and i was swinging! Loved it! May be easier for tall people to see? lool

This post features a great store and the events that she is in right now! Amazing work!!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Have you heard of {Miss Chic} yet? You better learn about it quick because that is where you will need to head for these adorable floral sunglasses from Buglets! Comes with color change hud, you can change the frames, the flowers, and even the lenses! No excuse not to protect your eyes in style this summer!!

The Bees Knees is responsible for the Daisy dress! Come in both kid and baby sizes and I have to say I may never take it off! Mom might have to sneak it to the wash while I sleep! So who is cooler the girl on my dress or me? Her right she totally has a flower!!

When I saw these boots…yep i squealed! I absolutely love these!! Buglets brings Lil Diva Boot to the machines at The Play Room!! 16 colors and only 2 of those are RARES! Collect all of these beautiful boots at The Play Room today!

My nails are also from…yep Buglets!! They are at this round of Hello Beautiful! Six different color options and all equally beautiful! Go get em!

My hair comes with color change headband and is Saar from Maitreya!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

POSE
~~~
Overlow Poses – Pack Gift 4 (2)


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates